The Board of Directors of Qatar Electricity & Water Company Q.P.S.C is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held on Monday, 8th March 2021 at 4:00 PM. due to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and in implementation of the precautionary measures, the meeting shall be held virtually using “Zoom” platform, to discuss the following agenda:
Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting
- Present and approve the Board of Directors Report for the Company’s activities and its financial position of the year ended 31st December, 2020.
- Discuss and Approve the External Auditors Report on the Company’s financial position for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- Discuss and approve the balance sheet, profit and loss account for the year ended 31st December 2020. In addition, to approve the Board of Directors proposal to distribute cash dividends to the shareholders.
- Discuss and approve the Governance Report for the year 2020.
- Discharging the members of the Board of Directors for the financial year 2020, and approve their remuneration.
- Appointing the External Auditor for the year 2021 and fixing their fees
To attend and participate, Shareholders shall submit the listed requirements to the following E-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copy of identification document (Qatar ID or Passport).
- Mobile number.
- NIN number.
- A copy of proxy and supporting document for representatives of individuals and corporate entities.
Clarification on participation and voting procedures for the meeting:
- The company shall send a Registration link Via E-mail to the shareholders to register for the meeting. After completing the registration; shareholders shall receive another link to join the General Assembly Meeting.
- The Registration process start at 2:30 pm on Monday 8 March 2021, and the registration close half an hour before the meeting.
- Shareholder shall exercises their right of discussion the agenda, address questions to the Board Members and Auditors through the chat box. To Vote in the general assembly, in the event of objection a shareholders shall lift the hand in the chat box, and not raising the hand is consider as a consent.
Note:In order to complete registration, please attend one hour before the start time.
- Shareholder are required to register two hours before the meeting.
- This invitation shall be considered as a legal invitation for all shareholders without the need to send a private invitation through mail in accordance with law No.11 of the year 2015.
- In case a quorum is not met, a second meeting shall be held on Sunday, 14 March 2021 at the same time, virtually using “Zoom” platform.